All the experienced professionals prefer to use Fluke electrical test tools as these are built with state of the art measurement and safety technology and they tend to offer everything you expect from Fluke. The Fluke multimeters are now more sharp and easy to use than ever before.
- The Fuke multimeters provide quick test results along with large and easy to use buttons, bright durable backlights, and quality audible and physical indicators made especially for any work situation.
- In this the rugged top notch construction is built to last. It consist of a heavy duty molded case along with a thicker cord with wear indicator, solid battery case and fitting probe protector.
- The improved ergonomic design not only looks but feels good in your hand. It is fairly easy to use with a quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of multimeters with the features, functions, and performance that fits your applications and preferences
Fluke multimeter’s two pole voltage and continuity testers are designed to work in the way you work. They tend to offer you the best combination of safety, simplicity and quick answers.
- There are 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage along with a clear and promptly visible LED indicator, a fascinating digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration indicator to give solid feedback.
- Backlit indicators
- Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas.
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even when the batteries are discharged
- Improved probe docking for secure storage
- Phase rotation indicator for 3 phase systems
- RCD functionality
Two button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit that is under test.
- Built in torch
- Single phase voltage provides quick identification of live conductors
- Push on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
- Storage accessory
You can use Fluke T110 if you want to prove that a system is dead before carrying out any work. Fluke T110 multimeter has been designed especially by taking into consideration the user safety and it is CAT III & CAT IV rated. It also consists of a low battery indicator. In order to detect voltage the T110 multimeter will give a visual indication, an audible indication and a vibrating indication making this multimeter suitable for use in a variety of situations. Fluke T110 is basically an upgraded version of Fluke T90 voltage and continuity tester. Both of them are similar in appearance but the T110 includes some additional functions like a vibration indicator when under load, switchable load, built in electrical torch and the capability to switch the continuity buzzer off and on. This product is best for use by any electrician and it is the most efficient way of identifying voltage levels within an electrical system.
Following are the key features of Fluke T110 Multimeter:
- GS38 acquiescent probe tips
- Output of voltage from 12V to 690V
- Continuity test from 0 to 400kΩ
- Option to turn the audible tone on/off for quiet environments
- Vibration indicator
- Polarity indication
- Switchable load
- Single pole test for phase detection
- Rotary field indicator
- Voltage display
- Built in torch
- Backlit LED indicator
- Fluke T110 Two Pole Tester